A collaboration with the Harvard Macy Institute
Upon completion of this course, scholars will:
- Discuss and apply theories of learning to their own teaching practice.
- Adapt their teaching practices to further the achievement of intended learning objectives.
- Use feedback for both teaching and learning improvement.
- Reflect on their own and others’ work in medical education with a scholarly focus.
- Use a scholarly approach to educational project development.
- Broaden their own community of clinician-educators within medical education.
December 8-10, 2018